Carbon Filter Bags
ACTIVATED CARBON BAGS
LIQUID FILTRATION BAGS
Dye Penetrant Filter System
Activated Carbon Bags contain a highly-active and granular grade of activated carbon. Striking a balance between adsorption and transport pores Activated Carbon Bags are optimised for removing hydrocarbon contaminants from wash-off station waste.
Typically a set of Activated Carbon Bags will last up to 270 hours processing time.
The mesh bags containing the granules have been designed with the JAFIL water filtration range in mind - With practical dimensions to suit the diameter of the JAFIL tanks and a carrying handle on the top for easy handling - Existing filter bags are simple to replace once saturated.
- Manufactured with NDT and liquid penetrant processes in mind.
- Enhanced transport pore structure.
- High density adsorbent grade activated carbon.
- Filter bags are easy to handle and simple to replace - Practical size and weigh less than 14Kg when dry.
- Ideal for use with JAFIL water filtration range.