Solvent Based Developer
ZP-9F is a non-aqueous developer made of organic particles, used often in aerosol cans. It produces a fast-drying, opaque white coating and contrasting background for fluorescent and visible penetrant inspections.
ZP-9F is typically used for a wide variety of testing materials such as welds, castings, forgings, leak testing, pressure vessels, aircraft, marine, construction, maintenance, petroleum pipelines, power plant components, and general metalwork in automotive, off-highway equipment and farm equipment.
- Bright white colour provides good background contrast
- Wicks penetrant out of indications
- Fast drying
- Convenient, ready-to-use formula
- Easy to apply
- Very low toxicity
- Matte, opaque coating
- Easy to clean
Increases indication visibility
- Improves indication detection by creating an optimal surface for penetrant indication formation
- Bright white, opaque coverage blocks all underlying surface colour and quickly draws penetrant to the surface for stronger, clearer indications.
Can be used with a variety of Type 2 and Type 1 penetrants in many different situations without measuring or diluting.
Reduces inspection process time by minimising post-inspection cleaning.
Product Data Sheet