UVe Lux Evolution
A Digital Radiometer/Photometer which features an advanced microprocessor controlled readout unit with a dual-wavelength sensor to measure both Ultraviolet and Visible White Light. UVe Lux is a compact, lightweight and robust meter specifically designed for the NDT environment.
- Single sensor measures UV and White Light simultaneously-no repositioning required .
- The spectral response of the white light sensor conforms to the CIE (λ) curve.
- The sensor is only sensitive to UV-A light with a peak response at 365nm.
Easy to Operate
- Menu-driven set up
- Auto-ranging on both UV and Visible scales
- Automatic zeroing, integration and signal hold
- Provides readouts for UV-A and White Light
- Log up to 1000 results and export to Excel via USB PC connectivity
- Overall accuracy greater than ±5%
- Complies with BS EN ISO 3059 and BS667 specifications
- User defined power save with automatic shut off
- Rugged meter housing with dust/splash proof case protected to IP65
- Sealed sensor housing and USB connection with water-resistant adaptor
- Compact, Lightweight and battery-operated for convenient use in the factory, field or other location.
- Rechargeable battery via Mains charger or USB with battery life > 20hrs
- Supplied with readout unit, dual wavelength sensor, USB cable, charger and carrying case.
Product Data Sheet