Neolectron 2 - Battery Operated 365NM UV LED Inspection lamp
The Neolectron 2 combines high output, portability and safety into one unit. Supplied with 2 power tool type batteries this unit only requires 12V to operate but still produces outputs comparable with mains operated units.
For increased reliability the Neolectron 2 has a rear mounted ‘Fuel’ indicator consisting of 5 LED’s to indicate the charge remaining on the battery and will sound an alarm to notify operators when recharging is required.
- Meets the requirements of BSI ISO 9934-3:2015 and BSI ISO 3452-4:2013
- UV max. output > 3000μW/cm2 @ 400mm
- Beam spread > 150mm @ 400mm
- Peak wave length 365nm
- White light < 5 Lux
- Supplied in heavy duty carry case with foam fitted inserts
- Includes 2 Lithium ion batteries and battery charging station
- 1.5 Hours of inspection on a single battery charge
- Trigger mounted on/off switch
- Rear mounted 'Fuel' indicator
- Replacement batteries and bulbs available