The latest addition to the established SnakeEye portable inspection system,
the SnakeEye III includes the feature to capture still and video images.
SnakeEye also has an audio function allowing for stand-alone voice notes and
The built-in USB port enables users to access the image files from SnakeEye III
SD card from a PC.
Standard CCD LED camera (29mm diameter) is waterproof to 30m (100ft) and is
chemical and oil resistant.
The light intensity on the SnakeEye camera is adjustable to three levels ~
low – medium – high.
The SnakeEye III is supplied with IP68 waterproof and dustproof kit. When
fitted, it affords protection to the display unit for up to 3 metres in water.
SnakeEye III is IP68 Certified and conforms to FCC, CE, CB Scheme and
A wide range of accessories is available to support the SnakeEye inspection system.
- Display: 127mm (5”) colour TFT-LCD (640x480 pixels)
- Ports: USB 2, SD card, Video I/O, AC power
- Camera: 29mm (diameter) x 48mm (length), ¼ inch CCD image sensor
- Delrin housing with anti-fog glass
- 771 (H) x 492 (V) CCD total pixels
- High Speed AWB
- 45˚ field of view (FOV)
- Sensitivity: 2 lux @ F3.5
- AGC gain control
- Power: Rechargeable battery, NiMH (Input power 6V DC, 150mA)
- Weight: Less than 1.4kg (3lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)